Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anyone who gets tax credits?

I am pregnant with my second child and I have a 19 month daughter and live with my partner. We get some working tax credits and the maximum amount of child tax credits.



I get 44.82 a week, the maximum amount, for my toddler, so when my baby is born, how much will i get for him including the under 1 bonus?



Also will I get any extra working tax credits?



Anyone who gets tax credits?

It would be roughly about 鎷?4.50 per week for Child Tax Credit (CTC), this would be made up of one %26#039;Family element%26#039;, one %26#039;Baby element%26#039; and two %26#039;child elements%26#039;. This is based on the general circumstances you gave and you being entitled to the maximum CTC award. Hope this helps. You could call the helpline for a more accurate estimate, this will not affect your award at the moment, on 0845 300 3900.



(I could not comment on your Working Tax Credit without knowing more information, like working hours etc, I think it would be best to call the helpline)



Anyone who gets tax credits?

http://www.bfinancialtools.co.uk/working...



good luck with the new arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive