Thursday, June 17, 2010

I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate

I%26#039;m confused because I pay into it but I always get back more because of earned income tax and child tax credit.



I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate check?

I am wondering too.From the links, I gather it`s 900.00. total 300.00 for you and 300.00 for each child.



I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate check?

People who do not pay taxes at all are getting money -so I assume you will as well. You will at the very least get the refund for each child.



Check details on link below



I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate check?

Yes, you will certainly get tax refund check. Your total exemptions are $15,550 ($8,750 plus $6,800) even if you don%26#039;t file as Head of Household.



So you don%26#039;t have any taxable income so child tax credit is of no use to you. You will get refundable Earned Income Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit.



I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate check?

When someone makes $14,000 a year and has 2 children they are considered at low income tax payers and you will always get a tax rebate check based on earned income credit and the child tax credit. These web links should help you: http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,i...



http://www.irs.gov/publications/p972/ar0...



I made about 14,000 last year. I have two children. Get back more than pay in. Will I get tax rebate check?

You always get more back in your situation. Congress passed the earned income tax credit in 1975 to blunt the impact that rising withholding of the social security was having on taxpayers, especially taxpayers on the lower end of the %26quot;income scale%26quot;. The Child Tax credit would be a good idea if it were for an unlimited number of children: more doctors, engineers, farmers, fishermen, medical researchers.



As of this moment, you could receive 1800: 1200 if you file married filing jointly and the two dependents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive